CHR’s Corporate Social Responsibility team announces new name ahead of rebranding
CHR for Society – making an impact to society with our Corporate Social Responsibility framework
Our CSR team is excited to announce that we will soon be launching our new branding to accompany our new name, CHR for Society. Following on from the launching of our webpage last month, we are excited for this next step. CHR for Society encompasses our current corporate responsibility framework centred around our four key pillars: Health, Education, Nature and Equality.
We are dedicated to carry on our commitment to society and the environment as we look ahead with anticipation to a busy year. Our goals are the same, with our new name framing our ambitions:
• To empower CHR employees and society to make an active, positive contribution
• Establish quarterly events to engage our employees with fun activities that make an impact either to society or the environment
• Raise awareness for causes close to our hearts and contribute financially or via volunteering initiatives
• Continue our dedication to the environment through our CHR for Nature scheme with ongoing initiatives
• Strengthen our current partnerships with Age UK, Level Water, Findacure and expand into working with even more charities
• We plan to join the UN Global Compact this year and formalise our CSR commitments
• To establish Science Based Targets during this year, as well as initiating steps to mapping our carbon footprint and setting up a plan to becoming Net Zero
We maintain our enthusiasm to take our corporate social responsibility activities to next level this year. We are aiming to align our initiatives with the Sustainable Development Goals and make robust impact with our contributions. Our focus is to utilise our increased budgeting to positively affect the support of our pillars but also to begin steps towards Net Zero in our efforts as we do so.
2021 will be a year for us to make even bigger strides forward in achieving our goals to support society and the environment!
More updates to follow on our newly launched webpage so watch this space!