ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the website under the domain name https://www.camhcr.com, including any and all sub-domains of this domain name (the “Site”), and to any correspondence by email between you and us.
The Site is provided by Cambridge Healthcare Research Limited (the “Company”, “CHR” or “us”), a company registered in England & Wales with company number 8828183 and whose registered office is at St. John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, United Kingdom. By accessing and browsing the Site or by using and/or downloading any content from the same, you agree and accept the terms and conditions as set out below (these “Terms and Conditions”).
- You may access most areas and sub-domains of the Site without registering your details with us. Certain areas or sub-domains of the Site are only open to you if you register with us.
- The Company may revise this legal notice and these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Site from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you and applicable to your access and use of the Site. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by or subject to expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Site.
2.0 Intellectual property and license
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Site for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- the Company’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Site (including, without limitation, photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. Any use of extracts from the Site for any purpose is prohibited, other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates.
- No part of the Site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service or device without the Company’s prior written permission.
- All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
3.0 Access and registration
- Access to certain areas and/or sub-domains of the Site is restricted. The Company reserves the right to restrict access to other areas and/or sub-domains of the Site.
- If the Company provides you with a user ID registration number to enable you to access restricted areas and/or sub-domains of the Site then this is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and/or password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network, without the Company’s prior written permission. Responsibility for the security of any user names or passwords issued through the Site rests with you.
- While the Company endeavors to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Site or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, or for reasons beyond the control of the Company.
4.0 Visitor material and conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences, consents and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise would be contrary to the law of, or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by or in any way involved in hacking).
- The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or to locate anyone posting any material in breach of any applicable law or regulation.
5.0 Links to and from other websites
- If you would like to link to the Site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Site, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the CHR logo or trade mark;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Site;
- you do not in any way imply that the Company is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Company nor present any other false information about the Company;
- you do not otherwise use any trade marks of the Company displayed on the Site without express written permission from the Company;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned and controlled by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted to you to access the Site for breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on the Site is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Site. The Company may make changes to the material on the Site, or to the services described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date from time to time, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on the Site is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company provides you with the Site on the basis that the Company excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for these Terms and Conditions, might have effect in relation to the Site.
- The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any material contained on the Site or any linked website.
- If your use of material on the Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, devices, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8.0 Privacy and cookies
9.0 Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.